The contents of this website:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- Changes to these terms by us from time to time
- Our intellectual Property
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on this site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss and damage suffered by you
- We are not responsible for viruses you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
Who we are & how to contact us
This is an official web site of Orangebox Limited (“Orangebox”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03406086 and have our registered office at Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QU with VAT registration number GB701117984.
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
By clicking to accept these terms, you agree to us using the above information for the reasons stated, and give your permission to contact you in future with regards to these improvements and additions.
Changes to these terms by us from time to time
Use of material on site — We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. All works on our site are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. You agree not to interrupt or disrupt the operation of this web site in any way.
Our intellectual property
Subject to the website terms Orangebox grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use this web site and the materials contained herein. Orangebox, Orangebox logos and certain other logos, which appear on this site are registered trade marks of Orangebox. None of these trade marks may be used in any way or in any manner whatsoever without prior permission from Orangebox.
Orangebox either has ownership of or licenses all content on this website including the content such as photographs, designs, logos, the "look and feel" of the site, layout and all other graphical elements, audio and audio visual files, text and software.
Unless otherwise set out in these terms nothing that you read or see on the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted or communicated including by framing or similar means or displayed, or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Orangebox.
How you may use material on our site
You may download or print the site content, provided you do so for an authorised use and provided you do not delete or change any of the paper or digital copies of any of content including the copyright and trademark notices, photographs, designs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any text. You must identify us as the authors of the content.
Such material may be printed and copied by you for your own internal purposes but may not be reproduced in any publications, web sites, newsletters, or external documents or media for any commercial use whatsoever except with the prior written permission of Orangebox.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss and damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so including liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
If you are business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue
- Business interruption
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of business opportunity; goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage
If you are a consumer:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
We are not responsible for viruses you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use and their subject matter and formation are governed by English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.